Sunday, February 21, 2010

Toungue Cuts If You Accidentally Cut The TIP Of Your Toungue Off, How Bad Would It Hurt Your Taste Buds?

If you accidentally cut the TIP of your toungue off, how bad would it hurt your taste buds? - toungue cuts

It is best to look at www.webmd.com. I'm not sure that it works well, because the language is part of the body, which is different from other parties to heal and leaves no scar. I think it will affect some of the palace in the sense that I think more tastes sweaty front rear has more nerve endings that sense the bitter taste. If this is the most important point that I do not think that respect also. Good hunting to determine the exact magnitude of the impact of language, which was cut off at the end.

3 comments:

Aaron said...

What he said ^

Deleted said...

How many are we?

If it was just the point, I do not say much. But when you talk about a half an inch. I worry more about the moving speech.

That the taste with the side, middle and back of the tongue anyway.

EXCAPE said...

Ibleedgreen2000 says it all!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Skateboard control pur. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator